Address Change Form

This form is used to change your mailing address. Completing this form does not change your residency status.
If this address change affects your residency status (such as moving to a different county or state), You may need to complete one or both of these forms:

1) Certificate of Residency/Affidavit

2) Residency Redetermination Form