A proxy user may be added to your account in your Self-Service Toolkit.
Proxy access is a feature that allows you to add a person or several people to have access to your account. A proxy could be your parent or guardian, education partner, employer, spouse or partner, child, etc.
Once logged in, select User Options from the left menu options, then View/Add Proxy Access.
- This view allows you to see any active proxy users.
- If you have never added a proxy, there will not be any listed.
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Planning Your Degree
- Viewing Your Progress
- Connecting with Your Advisor
- Viewing Final Grades
- Your Unofficial Transcript
- Graduation Application Steps
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Registering for Classes
- Your Class Schedule
- Waitlisting a Course
- Dropping a Class
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Student Financial Agreements
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Proxy User Access