Starting a Club
So you want to start a club? You’ve come to the right place! To effectively organize your group and prepare for the registration process, consider the following questions:
- What is the purpose of your organization?
- What are the goals of your organization?
- How do you plan to accomplish these goals?
- What is unique about your group?
- Are there other students you know who would like to join?
- What type of commitment will members need to make to the organization?
- How will you identify and recruit new members?
- Who will advise the group? (The advisor must be a CWI employee)
If your organization is unclear about any of these items, or would like assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the Office of Student Engagement.
Student Club and Organization Handbook
- Starting a Club
- Club Roles and Responsibilities
- Advisor Role and Responsibilities
- Officers’ Responsibilities
- Business Office - Policies and Procedures
- Club Events and Fundraisers
- Sponsorship Donation and Raffle
- Club Scholarships and Charitable Giving
- Club Travel
- Club Resources