Health Sciences at CWI
Prepare yourself for a career promoting health and wellness. Programs within the Health Sciences at College of Western Idaho (CWI) provide the education and training needed to work in this robust, versatile, and in-demand field to diagnose and treat injuries and disease or work behind-the-scenes in laboratories or administrative rolls.
Special Program Applications
The following programs have special application requirements for entry in addition to the CWI admissions application.
- Practical Nursing – Opens Sept. 1
Visit the program pages for application details and assistance.
CWI Health Science Programs
- Assistance with Medications
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Certified Family Home
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Preparation Course
- Dental Assisting
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Exercise Science
- Health Science and Public Health
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Administrative Support - BTC
- Medical Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - Credit
- Medical Coding & Billing for Outpatient Services
- Medical Health Technician
- Nursing, Practical (PN)
- Nursing, Registered(RN)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy and Specimen Processing
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technology
Request More Information
Share your information here to be contacted by a member of our staff.
Connect with Us
Ready to get started? Our team looks forward to assisting you!
One Stop Student Services
View Hours & Locations
Apply to CWI