Are you a certified Emergency Medical Technician ready to take your training and certification to the next level? Advance your skills in...
Start your career in the healthcare field in just four months by joining the Mental Health Technician program today!
During this course, you will gain an understanding of the history of mental health nursing and the basics of mental health care. You will review the ethics of caring for patients and will ultimately gain an understanding of developmental psychology throughout a person's lifespan, as well as how sociocultural influences can impact one's mental health. This course prepares you to take the Mental Health Technician Certification exam through the American Medical Certification Association.
Join today and take advantage of:
- Flexibility: This program is self-paced and provided through an online training format, allowing you the flexibility to study as much or as little as your schedule allows. Though this program is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, you will have a full 12 months to complete your training.
- One-on-one support: With experienced trainers available by phone, email, and chat, it's like having your own personal support team to assist you throughout the course.
- National Certification Preparation: You will graduate with the skills and knowledge you need to pass the Mental Health Technician Certification exam through the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) and start working as soon as you finish.
Workforce Development at College of Western Idaho (CWI) provides you high-quality, short-term training to boost your job skills, acquire new career skills, and earn the certificates you need. Take as many classes as you want in our short-term, credit free classes with no applications, no transcripts, and no hassle. Just sign up and watch your career take off.
More Recommended Programs
As the primary point of contact for patients, dental assistants play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of the office. They manage patient records, schedule appointments, take X-rays and...
Start your career in one of the most popular healthcare support jobs with online training from CWI and CareerStep. As a medical assistant, your skills will be in demand because all areas of...
Requirements and Costs
Skills, Traits, and Prep Classes
- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Age Requirement18
Navigating your way through college can be confusing, especially if you try to go it alone. CWI Workforce Development offers advising assistance, to help in deciding which courses you need to take to complete your education and career goals. Have a specific question or just want general assistance? Email: email@example.com or call 208.562.2700 and we’ll be happy to help get you on your way!
- Program fee: $3,399
- Payment plans are available through Career Step™
- Class costs and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
- Applied Technology and Apprenticeship
- Assistance with Medications
- Auto Technology - Online
- AWS Cloud Foundations
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Certified Electronics Tech (CET)
- Certified Family Home
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Preparation Classes
- Computer Drafting
- Construction Career Launcher
- Construction Site Erosion Control
- DC Electrical Troubleshooting
- Dental Assistant
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical Upgrade Training
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- FANUC Robotics
- Flagging for Traffic Control
- Healthcare IT Professional
- Hemodialysis Technician
- HVAC Apprenticeship
- HVAC Upgrade Training
- Living With Alzheimer’s
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing Professional
- Mental Health Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Upgrade Training
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Welding - Short Term Training Classes
- Wildland Fire Academy