Do I have to pay when registering?

Yes. You can pay with cash, check Visa or MasterCard via, phone, fax or in person. You can also register online with Visa or MasterCard. For more information call 208-562-3000.

Do these classes qualify for college credit?

No, you will not receive college credit for any of our classes. All of our classes are personal and professional development non-credit classes.

Do you have a payment plan?

We want to help you get the education you deserve. While our programs are priced much lower than our competition, we know that sometimes it is difficult to find the funding to pay for an entire class in a lump sum. To help you, we have a payment plan for some of our classes. Call 208-562-3000...

How do I find my class location?

After registering and paying for the class, students receive a confirmation in the mail or via e-mail. The location of the class is on the confirmation. We also include a map. If further help in locating a class is needed, the student can always call us at 208-562-3000 for verbal...

How do I pay for my classes?

We take Visa and MasterCard - these can be used online, by phone, fax, mail or in person. We also take cash, checks and money orders by mail or in person. If your employer or an agency is paying your course fees, we need a letter of authorization to bill your employer or vouchers from the...

Where are you located?

CWI offers classes across the Treasure Valley. Visit campus maps  for a complete list of CWI locations, also check your class or program of interest to determine which site it will be offered at.

Will I get a grade?

The majority of our classes are all pass/fail. This means if you attend the minimum number of hours required, you will pass. However, a number of our health courses and our apprentice courses require a minimum grade to pass the course.

Do I need to be enrolled at CWI to take these noncredit courses?

Students interested in taking online noncredit courses from either Ed2Go or eDynamic Learning will need to register through Workforce Development prior to enrolling in a course.

Does this orientation apply to those taking the in-person “Hybrid” program or to the “Distance-Only” online program?

This orientation is for ANY first year apprentice to complete regardless of which program you are enrolled in.

How long can I participate in Job Corps?

Students can be enrolled from 3 to 24 months depending upon their individual situation.

How often do funds get distributed?

A bi-weekly stipend or bonuses are distributed based on completion of certain programs or agreed upon requirements.

I'm a returning student. Do I need to complete an online session before the program starts?

No, the program information sessions are only required for first year students. However, returning students are welcome to review any of the information provided as a refresher.

Is this information only available online? Can I come to an in-person session?

This online orientation is your primary source for initial program information. Your teacher and program coordinator are available by appointment to go over additional needed information with you.

Why take eDynamic courses through CWI?

Workforce Development has partnered with Idaho State Department of Education to provide Advanced Opportunity Funds to qualifying students for specific eDynamic courses.

Students who register through CWI will also become full college students benefiting from a full suite of Student...