If you decide to drop or withdraw from a Dual Credit class, you must officially drop the class by completing a Withdrawal Form and submitting it to the Dual Credit office according to the drop and withdraw dates listed on the Dual Credit website. You can either drop the form off in-person (6042 Birch Lane Nampa ID 83653 NCMP Bldg. Room 212), fax it to (208) 562-3530 or email it to a Dual Credit staff member. You can download a withdrawal form under the heading Registration and Records, on the Forms and Publications page.

NOTE: Failure to notify the instructor or the Dual Credit office will mean you will remain registered at the college for the course.  Should you not complete the course, a failing grade will be posted to your transcript and you will still be responsible for paying the cost of the course.