To register for dual credit classes through College of Western Idaho (CWI), follow the steps and review the important dates below.
Register for Classes at CWI
To register for dual credit classes held on campus or online at CWI:
- Complete the Dual Credit Registration Packet.
- Preview class offerings in Class Search or the Academic Catalog.
- View the Registration Packet Instructions for detailed instructions on completing the packet and searching for classes in myCWI.
- If you are planning to take math or English classes or did not attend an accredited high school, you must verify your academic skill level by submitting your ACT or SAT scores or completing placement testing prior to registering.
Register for High School or IDLA Classes
To register for dual credit classes held at your high school or through IDLA:
If this is your first time registering for dual credit classes, you must first create a DualEnroll account. If you are a returning student, see the Steps to Register section below.
- Select Create My Account.
- Complete the required fields, then click Create Account.
- Check your email to confirm and activate your account.
- Once your account has been created, log in and complete the pre-registration steps in the Status tab.
Steps to register
Once you have a DualEnroll account, you are ready to register for classes.
- Select the Courses tab.
- Find the class you plan to take in the list of available courses.
- Select the section offered by your instructor, and click Register.
- To register for more than one class, repeat the process by going to the Courses tab.
- Parents will receive an email notifying them of their students intent to register.
- Check your email for confirmation your registration has been completed. Processing may take several business days to complete.
|On Campus & Online Classes at CWI||Fall 2023||Spring 2024|
|Registration Begins||Apr 24||Nov 13|
|Registration Deadline||Aug 18||Jan 12|
|Last Day to Drop Classes Without a W||Sep 1||Jan 29|
|Last Day to Withdraw (W grades issued)||Nov 10||Apr 12|
|Tuition & Fees Due||Dec 16||May 11|
|High School & IDLA Classes||Fall 2023||Spring 2024 / Full Year|
|DualEnroll Registration Begins||Aug 21||Jan 2|
|DualEnroll Registration Deadline||Oct 6||Mar 8|
|Last Day to Drop Classes Without a W||Nov 3||Apr 5|
|Last Day to Withdraw (W grades issued)||Nov 27||Apr 26|