Why won't Veteran Affairs pay for a class I am taking?
There are several reasons Veteran Affairs may not pay for a class you are taking at College of Western Idaho including:
- the class is not part of your degree or certificate plan
- you may have already taken and passed the class at CWI, another institution, or from transferable military credit
- the degree or certificate program is not approved by Veteran Affairs or on Form 22-1998 (typically new programs)
- the class is provided through Workforce Development, currently not approved through the GI Bill®
- the class is an online/remote remedial class (prevents the certification of online MATH 097, MATH 098, and MATH 099)
- or the class is non-credit bearing, such as MATH-085.
- 1 of 2