Do you have leadership experience through military service or organizational work and are looking to advance into a management role? College of Western Idaho's (CWI) Management program is designed for you!
What You Will Learn
The field of management investigates how to manage and lead teams to achieve the mission of the organization. Managers use resources effectively to resolve issues and develop solutions to help their organization reach its goals.
Through a broad foundation of communication, psychology, and business classes, CWI's Management program offers the opportunity to:
- enhance and reinforce your experience
- develop key skills for advancement
- hone your leadership skills
- participate in real-world internships in the community
- and build your portfolio.
Additionally, military veterans and those with previous leadership experience may receive credit for prior learning to advance quickly through the program.
Students who complete an Associate of Applied Science in Management may choose to use their credentials to lead various organizations or continue their education to earn a Bachelor of Applied Science.
Requirements and Costs
Cost & Aid
As a student in this program, you may be eligible for financial aid and scholarships. Visit Cost & Aid to view tuition and fees, explore types of aid, apply for federal financial aid, and more.
Are you a 2024 Idaho high school graduate? Learn how to get up to $8,000 of your tuition and fees covered at CWI through Idaho LAUNCH.
- Project Manager
- Sales Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
Program Department Chair
- Administrative Specialist
- Advanced Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Cisco Networking and Security Technologies
- Collision Repair Technology
- Computer Support Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Drafting Technology
- Education, Early Childhood
- Fire Service Management
- Fire Service Technology
- Heavy Duty Truck Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Horticulture Technology
- Law Enforcement
- Machine Tool Technology
- Marketing Communications
- Medical Administrative Support
- Medical Assistant – Credit
- Network and System Administration
- Nursing, Practical
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Powersports and Small Engine Repair Technology
- Software Development
- Surgical First Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Welding and Metals Fabrication
- Wildland Fire Management