If the club is planning on traveling by car, clubs must use a CWI van if feasible. Vans are reserved through the CWI Event Request through 25 live. If a van is not feasible (i.e. not enough students, winter mountain travel, etc.) it is highly recommended that all clubs rent a vehicle through a rental car company, prior to using any personally owned vehicles. If the club wants to rent a car, work with the Office of Student Engagement to make the reservation.  The reservation must be made with a CWI P­ card.  Currently, Enterprise Rent a Car has the State of Idaho contract for discounted rentals.

Only CWI faculty and staff are allowed to drive CWI vans or cars rented under CWI.