If club members want to use their personal vehicle for transportation outside of a 100 mile radius they must fill out the Travel Plan for Approval Form. This is for any club member traveling out of the county/state for a CWI sponsored event, having other club members ride in their car to any club event/trip.  This is not for club members who are driving themselves to a local event. 

The student will also need to attach a copy of a valid driver's license and proof of car insurance when turning in the Travel Plan for Approval Form. The driver of a privately-owned vehicle accepts all liability. 

Any maintenance and repairs that occur on the trip such as charges for repairs, tires, gasoline, or other operating expenses for private vehicles is at the owner's expense. Advisors should not have students as passengers in advisor's personal vehicle and students should not have advisors as passengers in student's personal vehicle.