La Bienvenida is a Spanish and English, online, new student orientation designed to help admitted students transition to College of Western Idaho. Students and family members will:
- learn tips to being successful at CWI
- learn about support services
- be introduced to the CWI student portals
- learn about how to finance their education
- learn about payment options
- be able to identify their advisor
- set up a virtual meeting with their advisor for help with registering for courses
Students who would like to participate in the Spanish module should select Escuchar en Español when registering for orientation .
La Bienvenida is available through Blackboard. Please be sure you complete the Orientation Review quiz at the end, located beneath Module 5.