La Bienvenida is a Spanish and English online new student orientation designed to help fully admitted students transition to the College of Western Idaho. Students and family members will:
- Learn tips to being successful at CWI
- Learn about the support services
- Be introduced to the CWI student portals
- Learn about how to finance their education
- Learn about payment options
- Be able to identify their academic advisor & set up a virtual meeting for help with registering for courses.
Students who would like to participate in the Spanish New Student Orientation module will need to select “Escuchar en Español”.
La Bienvenida is available through Blackboard. Please be sure you complete the Orientation Review quiz at the end, located beneath Module 5.