As of July 1, 2014, Section 18-3309 of the Idaho Code allows individuals with enhanced concealed carry permits to carry weapons on public college and universities.. The College of Western Idaho (CWI) has worked diligently to evaluate what changes need to be implemented on campus in response to the legislation. Our principal goal is to make sure our campus community remains a safe learning and working environment.
If you have a safety concern, please contact Campus Security at 208.562.3333 or dial 911.
- Active Shooter Response
- CWI Alerts
- CWI Emergency Handbook
- Campus Safety and Security Policies
- Campus Safety and Security Services
- Crime Prevention and Resources
- Emergency Resources
- Safety and Security Annual Reports
- Student, Faculty and Staff Responsibilities
- Weapons on Campus