View the resources and information below for emergency procedures on College of Western Idaho's (CWI) campus.
In the event of an emergency on campus, please call 9-1-1.
- Follow instructions from the dispatcher closely.
- State This is an Emergency, then give the dispatcher the following information:
- nature of the emergency
- your name.
- phone number from which you are calling
- your location
- Do not hang up until you are sure no further information is needed.
- If possible, also notify Campus Safety & Security at 208.562.3333.