For health and safety concerns, we encourage you to go paperless
Testing Center's Core Services and Purpose:
Purpose: Support the CWI experience by providing an opportunity for applicants and students to take exams in a convenient and securely proctored environment.
Priority: Administer exams for prospective students and CWI students who require in-person proctoring
- Exams for placement
- Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) for Class Credit
- Student requests for live proctoring at a test site, with or without accommodations
- Makeup exams or Retakes, instructors please submit a TPRF with a roster
- Certifications for CWI students
- CWI Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- CWI Workforce Development (WD)
- CLEP for course credit
- Proctored Exams for Outside Institutions
- Community Certificated exams
** This is not an exhaustive list; the Testing Center is flexible with supporting the needs of CWI students and instructors. Please submit a Test Proctor Request Form (TPRF) for review if you would like an exam considered. Submitting a TPRF is not an automatic approval.