Technology and Business Solutions
You are here
Get started and move ahead with Technology and Business training from the industry respected programs at CWI.
Technology rules business today, cell phones, computers, tablets, video conferencing and much more are necessary for success. Understanding these technologies and using them to your advantage in business will help get a foot in the door and climb the ladder.
CWI has established a variety of training courses for Technology and Business Solutions. Get started with introductory skills such as the Microsoft Office programs or QuickBooks and continue building into the advanced courses. Learn skills such as workplace spanish, supervisory, and more.
Programs through CWI's Business Partnerships / Workforce Development prepare you with the focused skills to quickly get a job and perform with knowledge and confidence. Successful students receive a certificate upon completion of a program to show the skills they have learned from an industry respected institution such as CWI.
Customized training is available for businesses on an as-needed basis. Contact Workforce Development at 208.562.2700 to discuss your training needs.
- Technology and Business Solutions
- Healthcare & Emergency Medical Services
- Assistance with Medications
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Certified Family Home
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Preparation Classes
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing for Outpatient Services
- Mental Health Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Trades, Manufacturing and Construction
- Applied Technology and Apprenticeship
- Certified Electronics Tech (CET)
- Computer Drafting
- Construction Career Launcher
- Construction Site Erosion Control
- DC Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical Upgrade Training
- FANUC Robotics
- Flagging for Traffic Control
- HVAC Apprenticeship
- HVAC Upgrade Training
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Upgrade Training
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Welding - Short Term Training Classes
- Customized Training
- Wildland Fire Academy
- Workforce Development Orientation