If your residency status is incorrect or you recently moved in-district, you can submit a Residency Redetermination form with the required documentation and we will review your residency status.

Residency Redetermination Form

You must meet the in-district residency requirement in order for your residency redetermination to be approved. These requirements include:

1) Your permanent residence must be located within the boundaries of Ada, Bonneville, Canyon, Jerome, Twin Falls, or Kootenai counties.

2) You must have documentation proving that you have lived within the in-district county for at least 12 months prior to the start of the semester. All documentation* used to prove residency must have your name, your permanent Idaho address, and a date that is at least 12 months prior to the start of the semester.

*Acceptable documents include but are not limited to, an Idaho driver’s license, a copy of a utility bill, bank statement, voter registration card, Idaho State Tax Return for the previous tax year, proof of home ownership or a copy of a lease agreement.

If you have questions about this form please email Student Accounts at studentaccounts@cwi.edu.