What if my residency status is incorrect or I recently moved in-district?
If your residency status is incorrect or you recently moved in-district, you can submit a Residency Redetermination Form with the required documentation and the College will review your residency status.
You must meet the in-district residency requirement in order for your residency redetermination to be approved including:
- Your permanent residence must be located within the boundaries of Ada, Bonneville, Canyon, Jerome, Twin Falls, or Kootenai counties.
- You must have documentation proving that you have lived within the in-district county for at least 12 months prior to the start of the semester. All documentation* used to prove residency must have your name, your permanent Idaho address, and a date that is at least 12 months prior to the start of the semester.
- Acceptable documents include but are not limited to
- Idaho driver’s license
- copy of a utility bill
- bank statement
- voter registration card
- Idaho State Tax Return for the previous tax year
- proof of home ownership or a copy of a lease agreement
If you have questions about this form please email Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.