Our tutors are ready to help!
Tutoring Services at College of Western Idaho (CWI) offers free, in-person, embedded, and online tutoring to currently enrolled CWI students.
Schedule an appointment with one of our tutors by logging into Blackboard and choosing Connect with a CWI Tutor (In-Person or Online) from the Tools menu. This will log you in to our scheduling system. First-time users will be asked to provide additional information and set their time zone (US/Mountain).
- To find a specific specific subject, use the Subject filter in the Filters section on the left side of the page.
- Search for the Writing Center or English Language Learner support by utilizing the Subject filter.
Our tutors have expertise in the following subjects:
- English Language: Support for English Language Learners in any subject
- Writing Center: Support for writing assignments for any subject
- STEM Classes: Tutoring for many STEM classes such as math, biology, chemistry, and more
- Business: Tutoring in business and economics classes
- Career and Technical Classes: Embedded tutoring in select career and technical education course sections
- Computer Literacy: Support for using CWI technology such as Blackboard, myCWI, and Office 365 for any subject