There are certain organizations throughout the valley that can offer you a variety of different supports after they meet with you to assess your specific needs. We have listed some of those organizations below.

Find Help Idaho is a free, confidential online service you can use to locate housing assistance, food pantries, medical care, transportation, and more.

For online access to resources available through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, check Live Better Idaho and the Idaho '211' Resource and Referral Information Line.

St. Vincent DePaul Society

St. Vincent DePaul Society may provide assistance with utilities, rent, household goods, transportation, and clothing.
Call the helpline and someone will make an appointment to meet with you.
Sometimes you have to leave a message.

Ada County and Mountain Home area 
Call 208.331.2208

Caldwell Area
Call 208.919.2940 (English)

Nampa area
Call 208.466.3400

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army supports community members in need with utilities, clothing, food, shelter, and beyond.

Ada County



Western Idaho Community Action Program (WICAP)

WICAP can help with a wide variety of emergency needs such as financial assistance and money management, transportation, household items, heating assistance, food, education and employment support.

Multiple locations.