Counseling and Wellness Services
Counseling and Wellness Services believes mental health and wellness are critical to student learning, persistence, retention and personal development. We support student mental health and wellness through direct counseling services, community referrals, consultation, and educational programming.
Licensed, professional, mental health providers offer short-term, non-intensive services to current students.
Counseling appointments available online or in person!
Counseling appointments are available in-person, online via Zoom, or by phone.
Due to licensing restrictions, services are only provided to students who are physically located in the state of Idaho. For students outside Idaho, our team is happy to help you find resources in your area.
For additional support and resources, please contact Counseling and Wellness Services at email@example.com or 208.562.2200.
New Service Available!
Case Management services are now available to currently CWI students. The College's Case Manager focuses on providing information to students about relevant resources throughout the community and facilitating appropriate referrals to agencies. All services are free and confidential.
Behavioral Health Crisis Centers
- Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho, 1.833.527.4747, 7192 W. Potomac Dr. Boise, Id 83704
- Western Idaho Community Crisis Center, 1.208.402.1044, 524 Cleveland Blvd., Ste. 160 Caldwell, Id 83605
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline, 1.800.799.7233
- Women's and Children's Alliance, 208.343.7025
- Advocates Against Family Violence, 208.459.4779