Student Engagement may not be aware a problem exists unless you notify us. For that reason, we have formalized a process for reporting issues of concern. Any student, staff, or faculty may file a complaint. 

If the complaint is regarding an Advisor, Club, or Organization, the issue should be reported to Student Engagement at If you believe that you concern is in regard to a  violation of the Student Code of Conduct, the issue should be reported to the Student Conduct through the Conduct Reporting form

While all complaints will be investigated, the College of Western Idaho is committed to protecting the privacy of all students and, for that reason, the outcome of the investigation will remain confidential. 

For detailed information regarding the processes and procedures used to investigate complaints, please refer to the Code of Conduct or contact Student Conduct directly at You can find more information on student conduct in the Student Handbook