CWI clubs maintaining an active status are fully registered with the Office of Student Engagement. Active status is dependent upon fulfilling all required paperwork during Open Enrollment, and upholding relevant policies and procedures.
Any club that does not meet the Open Enrollment requirements will become inactive until the next Open Enrollment. The club will be able to apply for active status during the next Open Enrollment period.
Any club or organization may lose active status if one or more of the following occurs:
- Club's bank account is in deficit for more than 30 calendar days
- Opening an off-campus bank account
- Failure to complete the annual registration process during Open Enrollment
- Failure to adhere to CWI policies and procedures
- Failure to adhere to the Student Handbook policies and procedures
- Failure to adhere to policies and procedures outlined in this handbook
- Loss of an advisor/inability to replace an advisor within the three week grace period
**Any club account that has been inactive for a period of one (1) academic year will be closed. Any remaining funds will be returned to ASCWI. Exceptions to this rule must be approved by the Office of Student Engagement.