College of Western Idaho (CWI) has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering services and enrollment and degree verifications for all credit programs leading to degrees and certificates.
Transcripts are part of a student’s permanent academic record. Transcripts show all the courses in which the student was officially enrolled, the final grade for each course, any in-progress courses, the courses from which the student has withdrawn, credits attempted and credits completed, courses repeated, semester and cumulative grade point averages, and degrees or certificates earned.
- An unofficial transcript is available to students as a personal record of their academic achievement. Students should review their unofficial transcript on prior to ordering an official transcript to ensure grades and/or degrees are posted.
- An official transcript is the institution's certified statement of a student's academic record sent securely and directly to the student's intended recipient, such as an employer or another college or university. Official transcripts may be sent electronically through a secure system or be mailed on security sensitive paper. Both types require the institution seal and the signature of the college Registrar.
How to order your official CWI transcript:
To order your official CWI transcript, visit the National Student Clearinghouse and follow the steps provided.
- You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Transcripts may be purchased using any major credit card.
- Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Should CWI need to cancel your order due to an outstanding hold, your card will not be charged.
- Once you have resolved your hold, please return to the site to re-order your transcript.
- Order updates will be emailed to you, and your order may be tracked online.
Processing and fees:
- Official transcripts cost $5 per copy, plus any delivery method charges.
- Carefully review entry of your intended recipient email or mailing addresses to avoid reordering and repayment on your order.
- Transcripts are processed in the order they are received and sent via your preferred option below.
Service Cost Process Electronic $5
- Your transcript will be electronically sent to the indicated recipient immediately after your order is submitted and paid in full.
- You will receive an email and/or text when the transcript has been sent and again when the transcript is downloaded by the recipient.
- If your order requires additional verification, please allow for 1 – 3 business days to complete the verification process.
Hold for Pick Up $5
- Your transcript will be ready for pick up within 3– 5 business days after receipt of your order.
- Once your transcript has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation indicating it is ready for pickup.
- Plan to pick up your transcript at the Registrar's Office located at One Stop Student Services at the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center.
- Be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your transcript order.
- The Registrar's Office will hold a transcript labeled pickup for 30 days. After 30 days, the transcript will be destroyed, and you must order and pay for a new official transcript.
- Your transcript will be processed and mailed to the recipient via USPS First-Class Mail® within 3 – 5 business days after receipt of your order.
- Note: This option is only available if the receiving institution or third-party recipient does not participate in the Electronic Transcript Exchange. To view participating institutions, please visit Electronic Transcript Exchange Registry and select the appropriate location from the drop down menu.
- Your transcript will be processed and mailed to the recipient via FedEx 2Day® service within 2 business days of receipt of your order. FedEx does not deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Your transcript will be processed within 24 hours of receipt (not including weekends, holidays, breaks or other school closures) and mailed to the recipient via FedEx International Shipping within 2 business days of receipt of your order.
- Note: FedEx does NOT deliver to P.O. boxes.
Overnight Mail $35
- Your transcript will be processed and mailed to the recipient via FedEx Standard Overnight within 1 business day of receipt of your order.
- Note: FedEx does NOT deliver to P.O. boxes. This option is only available for delivery within the U.S.
Enrollment Verifications show a student's enrollment status (full-time, part-time, etc.) and are generally used to provide proof of enrollment for the purposes of housing, employment, loans, etc. Enrollment verifications do not include individual course or grade information or GPAs.
CWI has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications through Myhub, a free and secure online application. Enrollment verifications are provided to students and third parties for employment, insurance, loan deferments, and other purposes.
- To access your enrollment verification, visit Myhub.
- Your CWI login credentials will be used to authenticate you in the system.
- Multi-factor authorization will be required the first time you connect.
- Create an account in Myhub to obtain your enrollment verification.
THIRD-PARTY ENROLLMENT VERIFICATIONS
- For third parties interested in enrollment verification for a student who has a U.S. Social Security number, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
Degree Verifications show a student's earned degrees or certificates and are generally requested by a third-party, such as an employer.
- For third parties interested in degree verification for CWI students, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
Workforce Development Completion Documents
Students may request a duplicate completion document including any official certificate, card, or letter originally issued through Workforce Development. The cost is $10 per document.