At College of Western Idaho (CWI), we're gearing up for an exciting Spring 2024 semester, and we invite you to be part of it! Whether you're continuing on, looking to earn an associate degree, pursue a certificate, prepare to transfer, enhance your skills, or simply take classes for the joy of learning — CWI is your destination for endless possibilities.
Admissions and Registration
Mark your calendar! Registration for ALL (continuing, new, or returning) students at CWI for the Spring 2024 semester is open!
The admissions deadline for the Spring 2024 semester is Saturday, Jan. 6. CWI students have through Friday, Jan. 12, to register for classes, as well as pay tuition and registration fees.
- Be sure to meet with your Student Advisor prior to registering. Once advising is completed, students can register online any time on or after their assigned registration time.
- Registration times are assigned based on cumulative credits earned. Students can check myCWI and their CWI email for their assigned time.
- Continuing students are considered those who enrolled and attended classes any semester since spring 2020.
- Dual Credit students will register during open registration.
New and Returning Students
- All new, degree-seeking students must participate in New Student Orientation prior to registering for classes.