Students seeking a degree or certificate at College of Western Idaho (CWI) must complete New Student Orientation prior to being eligible to register for classes. Orientation provides an opportunity for you to:
- discover resources, services, and technology available to you on campus
- view options for financial aid
- learn how to register for classes
- and more!
- Orientation, accessed through Blackboard, takes approximately one (1) hour to complete.
- Be sure to complete the Orientation Review Quiz located below the last slide in Module 5.
- For assistance accessing Orientation, please contact the Help Desk.
Note: In addition to New Student Orientation, many of CWI's Career and Technical Education programs have program-specific orientations you may be required to complete.