Empower your future at College of Western Idaho (CWI) – your community college! Earn a degree in-person*, online, or a combination of both. CWI offers a wealth of options for all lifestyles and schedules, allowing you time to focus on what matters most.
Important Dates, Fall 2020 Semester
- July 25 – Financial Aid Priority Deadline
- July 31 – Scholarship Application Deadline
- Aug. 15 – Admission Deadline
- Aug. 21 – Registration Deadline, Tuition and Fees Due
- Aug. 24 – Fall 2020 Classes Begin
Get started today!
Complete your application, register for classes, and apply for financial aid and scholarships.
- Applications and necessary documentation must be received prior to the admission deadline in order to be accepted for fall semester.
- All new, degree-seeking students must also participate in New Student Orientation prior to registering for classes.
Contact One Stop Student Services or visit us online with questions or to learn more.
*Additional information regarding CWI’s safety protocols for fall classes is available at cwi.edu/COVID19.