What is the cancelation policy?
- Appointments are marked as completed 10 minutes into an appointment block.
- Students who arrive after the 10-minute mark will be asked to reschedule.
- If you make an effort to communicate with us within 24 hours of your missed appointment, missed / no-show will be removed from your account.
- Three missed / no-shows with no communication will result in being blocked from scheduling future appointments for the rest of the semester. Students may still utilize the Writing Center via a drop-in or email consultation.
- If we happen to miss an email or phone call to cancel your appointment and the appointment is marked as missed / no-show, our team will correct the error.
- 1 of 2