We take Visa and MasterCard - these can be used online, by phone, fax, mail or in person. We also take cash, checks and money orders by mail or in person. If your employer or an agency is paying your course fees, we need a letter of authorization to bill your employer or vouchers from the funding agency. Note: federal financial aid does not cover any of our classes. The GI bill will pay for some classes. Call 208-562-3000 for more information.