What can I expect when I meet with a counselor?
Counseling Services is a safe space. We are accepting and non-discriminating of all identities.
- You will be treated with respect.
- Your counselor will listen.
- Your counselor believes that you are the expert on your own experience.
- You will be appropriately challenged and supported.
- If your counselor is unable to meet your needs, you will be referred to the appropriate resources.
- You are welcome and encouraged to ask your counselor questions and express your concerns.
- 1 of 3
- next ›