Veterans seeking higher education, but utilizing financial means outside of GI Bill® funds should contact our One Stop Student Services with questions about attending CWI. You will follow the application and financial aid process found in our Future Student section.

* GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at
The absence of the registration symbol ® does not constitute a waiver of VA's trademark rights in that phrase.