The College of Western Idaho Welding non-credit courses are a great way to get started in the welding method of your choice. Whether you are a beginning or experienced welder, CWI offers you...
This online class will review the basic concepts typically taught in a 2-year Electronics Technician program and prepare you for the Certified Electronics Technician Examination (CET Exam). It is recommended that you either complete a 2-year electronics program or have equivalent work experience.
This online class allows you to enroll at any time and work at your own pace!
- This is an online class, open-entry/open-exit.
- Enroll any time and work at your own pace
- You may take up to 16 weeks to complete this exam prep study course
- All materials are provided and mailed to you
Workforce Development at College of Western Idaho (CWI) provides you high-quality, short-term training to boost your job skills, acquire new career skills, and earn the certificates you need. Take as many classes as you want in our short-term, credit free classes with no applications, no transcripts, and no hassle. Just sign up and watch your career take off.
Classes are offered at a variety of locations throughout western Idaho that are taught by knowledgeable professionals with years of experience in the topics they teach.
More Recommended Programs
Requirements and Costs
Degrees and Certificates
Minimum Age Requirement16
Navigating your way through college can be confusing, especially if you try to go it alone. CWI Workforce Development offers advising assistance, to help in deciding which courses you need to take to complete your education and career goals. Have a specific question or just want general assistance? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.562.2700 and we’ll be happy to help get you on your way!
- Course fee is $149
- Materials included
Class costs and fees are subject to change without notice.
There are an assortment of scholarship opportunities available if you qualify to help cover some or all of the costs associated with classes offered through CWI Workforce Development. Call us at 208.562.2700 for more information.
- Electronics Technician
- Certified Electronics Technician
- Applied Technology and Apprenticeship
- Certified Electronics Tech (CET)
- Computer Drafting
- Construction Career Launcher
- Construction Site Erosion Control
- DC Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical Upgrade Training
- FANUC Robotics
- Flagging for Traffic Control
- HVAC Apprenticeship
- HVAC Upgrade Training
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Plumbing Upgrade Training
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Welding - Short Term Training Classes