College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to announce registration dates for the Fall 2020 semester.
Priority registration at CWI for the Fall 2020 semester begins Monday, April 13. Priority registration allows continuing students a chance to enroll in classes ahead of others in order to stay on track to graduate.
- Continuing students are required to meet with their Student Success Advisor prior to registering.
- Once advising is completed, students can register online any time on or after their assigned registration time.
- Continuing students, who enrolled and attended classes any semester since spring 2017 are eligible.
- Assigned registration times are based on cumulative credits earned.
- Students can check myCWI and CWI email for their assigned time.
- Dual Credit students are not eligible for priority registration.
New and Returning Students
Open Registration for all students, including new and returning, begins Monday, April 20.
- All new, degree-seeking students must participate in New Student Orientation prior to registering for classes.