Work-Based Learning Center
Connect your education to your future with career exploration, hands-on work experience, work-study positions, internships, and job shadowing opportunities through College of Western Idaho’s (CWI) Work-Based Learning Center.
The Work-Based Learning Center can help you make the most out of your education and prepare for the future.
Here to help you:
- choose an academic or career pathway to support your goals
- connect you with potential employers and work-study positions
- search for a job
- write or enhance your resume
- prepare for interviews
- explore financial aid resources
- and more!
Connect With Us
Ready to get started? Our team looks forward to assisting you!
- Visit the Work-Based Learning Center in room 107 of the Nampa Campus Academic Building.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 208.562.2562.
- Learn more about our services by exploring the resources below.
Share your information here to be contacted by a member of our staff.
Information for Employers
Help future employees learn about your company while strengthening your partnership with the CWI community!
Whether you are looking to recruit employees or hire an intern, the Work-Based Learning Center can connect you with highly-skilled students and alumni through career fairs, on-campus interviews, or posting your open positions or internship opportunities.
Work While You Learn
Are you looking for employment to complement your education or a company with tuition assistance benefits?
CWI has partnered with select employers to provide opportunities and options for students to work while completing their education including: