College of Western Idaho (CWI) has partnered with Amazon to bring Amazon employees education opportunities through the Amazon Career Choice program.
As an Amazon employee, you can pursue a degree, earn industry certifications, and build skills, all at your community college, CWI, right next door.
With Amazon covering 100% of your tuition, as a qualified employee, you have access to a broad range of educational opportunities at CWI, many with the flexibility to meet your work, life, and career goals.
CWI provides you the support you need both in-person and online, from simple questions to free tutoring. We are here to support you every step of the way.
College—Degrees and Certificates
Education options that allow employees to start or continue earning college credit towards a degree.
- Identify the degree or certificate program you are interested in at CWI.
- Complete the FREE CWI Degree or Certificate college application, and submit any necessary items.
- Complete the online CWI New Student Orientation, and Register for Classes. View the Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- Visit the Amazon Career Choice website to sign into your Amazon A to Z account, and select the College track.
- Complete and print out your Amazon Career Choice Voucher, then submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person at any CWI One Stop location, or by mail to CWI One Stop, P.O. Box 3010, MS 1000, Nampa, ID 83653.