Student club and organization trainings are about to begin!
Open Enrollment for student clubs and organizations looking to begin or reactivate will begin Aug. 20 and continue for the first five weeks of the semester. Trainings began earlier this month meaning some clubs and organizations will be fully activated by the first day of school!
Important changes to consider:
- You must RSVP for the training you will attend. If a training does not have anyone signed up two business days in advance, it will be cancelled!
- Club advisors must attend a training (advisor training will be separate from student officer training).
- Clubs must have two officers attend the student officer training.
- Clubs are required to have four officers to be active.
- Students will not be able to hold more than one officer role, but may be an active member in as many organizations as they would like. This does not apply to Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) or Speech and Debate.
Sign up for training: