College of Western Idaho’s (CWI) Staff Senate will host a Brown Bag Lunch Series starting Tuesday, Sept. 23. The lunches will be held from noon to 2 p.m. at various campus locations. Staff members are invited to attend all or part of one of the following sessions:
- Canyon County Center, Room 112 A/B, with Victor Villanueva and Tony Tine
- Micron Center for Professional Technical Education, Room 1701 A/B, with Joel Beesley, Andrea Schumaker, and Shannon Chapman
- Nampa Campus Academic Building, Room 201, with Brittney Kaercher and Christine Ward
- Ada County Campus Pintail Center, Room 1313, with Josee Ward and Erica Compton
During the two hour session, the representing Staff Senators will provide updates and discuss the following topics:
- weapons on campus;
- conflict resolution proposal;
- 2014 Employee Survey and the recommendations that have developed from it;
- tuition waiver proposal (from the 2013 Employee Survey);
- leave bank;
- Core Values and The Valuable to the Core Initiative;
- way finding project;
- future Campus Forums.
Staff Senate is looking forward to talking with colleagues about these important topics and is planning to host more Brown Bag Lunches in the future. Employees are encouraged to participate with questions and feedback.