College of Western Idaho (CWI) will be upgrading and rebranding myCWI on Dec. 3, 4, and 5. The updated platform will make accessing myCWI easier, more secure, and more mobile friendly.
During the upgrade, the Employee Toolkit will be unavailable through myCWI. General use of applications like Blackboard, Colleague, Email, and the Employee Toolkit can be accessed directly using the links below.
- Blackboard – blackboard.cwi.edu
- Email – mail.cwi.edu
- Employee Toolkit – selfservice.cwi.edu
- Colleague Production – uiprod.cwi.edu
- Business Objects – busobj01/BOE/BI
What can you expect to see once the upgrade takes place?
- An updated look and feel based on CWI’s new branding guidelines.
- Changes to the location of the main navigation from across the top to down the left side.
- The current My Toolkit menu structure will be replaced with a single button that takes you to your Employee Toolkit. From there, you can navigate to items like your Time Entry, Earning Statements, and Projects Accounting.
- For those who assist students, please be aware changes have been made to the Student Home page. The links below have been moved to the following locations:
- Student Account information and Workforce Development Registration has moved to ‘Registration & Payment Info’, just below the new My Toolkit button.
- Enrollment Verification and Order Official Transcripts has moved to ‘Important Links’, just below the new My Toolkit button.
- Employees and Students will now be able to access Blackboard, My Toolkit, and Email from the header of any page within myCWI.