In celebration and acknowledgement of our 2020 graduates, College of Western Idaho’s first-ever virtual ceremony will go live June 19. In addition to the ceremony, faculty, staff, and graduates are invited to attend a two-day, curbside pick-up event June 17 and 18 at the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center. Additional details about both events will be communicated shortly, so stay tuned!
To congratulate our graduates on their accomplishments, the Communications and Marketing team is gathering shout-outs to our graduates from faculty and staff. Shout-outs will be used across various communication channels in the weeks leading up to the virtual ceremony.
For those interested in participating, please choose one of the submission options below:
Option 1 – Congratulatory Message and Photo
- Direct your message to 2020 CWI graduates.
- Message should be 50 words or less.
Photo of YOU!
- Please take the photo horizontally.
- Do your best to step away from your background – right up next to a wall is not ideal.
- If you take the photo with your phone, please do not zoom in.
- If you know how to, please blur the background. Portrait mode on newer iPhones is great to use for this.
- Do not crop or add any filters to the photo.
Option 2 – Video Shout-out
- Video should be two minutes or less.
- Shout-out should be directed to all 2020 CWI graduates rather than individuals.
Please send your congratulatory messages, photos, and/or videos to Jessica Argyle at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 12.