The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Rewards and Recognition Committee is excited to announce that the first annual Employee Appreciation Day will be held next Friday, March 7. This is a time to show appreciation for all the hard work CWI employees do.
There will be cupcakes and treats for CWI employees at the following locations and times:
- CWI Eagle River, RM100, 10-11 a.m.
- Canyon Counter Center, RM218, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Micron Center for Professional Technical Education, RM1602, 11 a.m. - Noon
- Nampa Campus Administration Building, RM201B, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Nampa Campus Academic Building, RM106, Noon - 1 p.m.
- Ada County Center, RM1230, 1-2 p.m.
The Rewards and Recognition Committee looks forward to seeing everyone there.