The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Scheduling Office would like to remind employees that reservation of select CWI conference rooms has moved from Microsoft Outlook to the College’s 25Live scheduling system.
The following conference rooms are now scheduled through 25Live exclusively and are no longer available to select in Outlook.
- Nampa Campus Academic Building 107F and 312F
- Nampa Campus Administration Building 101
- Nampa Campus Multipurpose Building 210
- Micron Center for Professional Technical Education 1117
Please continue to schedule attendees for the meeting in Outlook, however space must be reserved in 25live. Organizers should wait until confirmation is received, which will typically occur within two hours, before finalizing Outlook appointments.
There are conference rooms still being scheduled through Outlook, which can be done by selecting the Rooms button in a meeting request. The following conference rooms are still scheduled in Outlook.
- Nampa Campus Administration Building 201B (President’s Conference room) and 200
- Micron Center for Professional Technical Education 2109 and 2121
The Scheduling Office would like to remind employees that scheduled events take priority over non-scheduled events, in any space. Please contact Scheduling at email@example.com with any questions.