Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form

You are here

This form is intended for students who have received a notification of financial aid suspension. Students who have not met the Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards can appeal to restore financial aid eligibility for future semesters. Please note: If you have been placed on academic suspension, see the Academic Suspension Information in the Registration and Records section.

IMPORTANT: Submitting an appeal does NOT guarantee that your appeal will be approved and your financial aid eligibility will be reinstated.