Bachelor's Degree Transfer Credit Request Form

You are here

This form is used if you have earned a Bachelor’s degree from another institution and have taken courses there that will count as prerequisites for your current degree, program, or a specific course at CWI. NOTE: You must be admitted as a degree-seeking student to use this form.