Students being billed at the out-of-state or international student rate are charged more per credit because the College does not receive additional funding from the State of Idaho to subsidize tuition. If you are an international student or an out-of-state student who resides in the state primarily for educational purposes, this rate is appropriate.

You may also be charged this rate if you recently moved to the State of Idaho and have not established residency. Once residency has been established, students may request a change to the in-state rate by submitting a Residency Redetermination Form and appropriate documentation to One Stop Student Services.

If you have questions about this process, please contact One Stop Student Services at 208.562.3000 or Student Accounts at