If you are pursuing a four-year degree, College of Western Idaho (CWI) is a great place to start. Here, you can complete your first two years of college at the same quality level as other schools—but for about half the cost. When you’re ready to do your advanced coursework, CWI credits easily transfer to a four-year college or university.

CWI has articulation agreements with all Idaho public colleges and universities. This means that students who receive an Associate of Arts (AA) or an Associate of Science (AS) degree may transfer to any public four-year school in Idaho with junior-level standing. Students who receive an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree may transfer a minimum of 15 credits to all in-state public higher educational institutions. A maximum total of 70 lower-division credits may be accepted by Idaho public four-year universities for transfer from CWI. Other colleges may accept fewer credits. This policy applies to general-education, lower-division core requirements only. It is not intended to meet specific course requirements of specific majors, e.g., engineering, pharmacy, business, etc.