Credit from foreign institutions must be evaluated by a professional transcript evaluation service before transfer credit will be reviewed. You will need to select a professional transcript evaluation service and pay the cost of evaluation.

You will provide official transcripts to the professional transcript evaluation service; upon completion, the service provides CWI with an official copy of the evaluation. CWI uses the evaluation to determine the institution’s accreditation status, equivalencies to U.S. high school diplomas and U.S. associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degrees, passing level and credits accepted, and possible CWI course equivalencies, if provided.

CWI requires a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES-approved evaluation service or AACRAO International Education Services.