Elevation Vol. 1-1
You are here
ELEVATION is published by the College of Western Idaho’s Foundation and Communications and Marketing Department to share recent highlights and student accomplishments with donors, alumni, and the college community.
Volume 1, Issue 1
IN THIS ISSUE:
- On the Cover: Jeremiah Nabarrete-Stuart is making a difference for patients as a registered nurse at Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Nampa.
- Commencement: Congratulations to our 2018 graduates!
- Campus News: Kenworth partners with ApprenticeshipIdaho for Diesel Technology students
- Extended Instruction: CWI home to largest dual credit program in the state.
- Credits Inspire Transformation: Student discovers passion in Law Enforcement following a troubled past.
- Wishing Well Funds Enhance Student Experiences: Physical and Agricultural Science students plant a campus garden thanks to funding from the Wishing Well.
- Reaching New Heights: Celebrating the success of our alumni.