The beginning of 2022 marked the launch of College of Western Idaho’s (CWI) Virtual Learning Center (VLC) for employees. In addition to mandatory trainings, employees are encouraged to take part in optional, professional development opportunities offered each month through the VLC. Below is a preview of trainings available in April.
Manger Workshop: Effective Recruiting, Interviewing, and Hiring
Unravel the mystery of hiring the best candidate for the job!
Tuesday, April 19
2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26
8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Nampa Campus Micron Education Center, Room 1701A
This workshop includes three learning modules to assist hiring managers in:
- Identifying tools and resources for hiring the best candidate
- Utilizing the PageUp job posting process successfully
- Managing an effective interview panel
- Preventing illegal practices during the interview process
- Successfully managing job offers
- Providing the best onboarding process for new hires
Sign up for this training and more by visiting the VLC accessible through the PageUp User Dashboard under "My Community". Please share this opportunity with members of your teams and departments. Contact Human Resources Business Partner, Casey Brown, at email@example.com with questions.