During Fall 2021 semester, College of Western Idaho (CWI) business units met with contracted vendor, Ferrilli, to discuss business processes as they relate to the College’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application, Ellucian Colleague. These assessments were finalized mid-December giving time for the consultants to compile their notes and deliver CWI a comprehensive report of their findings.
Ferrilli has shared their findings with the established Steering Team, comprised of executives and project sponsors; the Executive Operations Team (EOT); and the established workgroup comprised of Academic Enterprise Tactical Advisory Committee (AETAC) members, CORE members, and subject matter experts identified from 11 business areas throughout the College. With these findings, CWI is now in position to begin prioritizing and implementing the identified recommendations.
The Colleague Integration Workgroup will review recommendations and refine the work with respective areas. Work will be prioritized within CWI’s current governance structure based on value delivered and business unit capacity and availability.
- Admissions/One Stop Student Services – Kim Bettencourt
- Advising – Erica Compton
- Financial Aid – Kari Meyers
- Registrar’s Office – Autumn Brackley
- Human Resources –Jamie Marquez
- Student Accounts/Finance – Cami Johnson
- Information Technology (IT) – Sara Matson
- CWI Foundation/Economic Development – Tyler Brown
- Student Affairs – Chad Trisler
Consumers of Colleague Data
- Institutional Research – Brian Cuttlers
- Instruction – Juanita Manzo
Please reach out to IT Program Manager, Brittney Trimmer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the workgroup representatives listed above with questions.