Student Financial Agreements
You are here
Students are required to complete a Student Financial Agreement each academic year prior to registering for academic courses. Follow the steps below to access and complete your Student Financial Agreement in your Self-Service Toolkit.
An incomplete Student Financial Agreement will keep you from being able to register for classes. If you have not completed your agreement, Complete Financial Agreement, will appear in the Notifications & Holds section in the top right of your Toolkit.
1. Access Your Financial Agreement
- To access your required financial agreement, select Required Agreements in the top right of the screen.
- Your financial agreement may also be accessed by selecting Required Agreements under User Options from the left menu options.
2. View and Accept Agreement
- Your Student Financial Agreement will populate with a status of complete or incomplete.
- If the status is incomplete, select View to view and accept the agreement.
- Once completed, click Accept.
3. Verify Agreement
- Once you have completed the agreement, you can verify your agreement has been accepted for the academic year.